I've been waiting...

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Visiting Great Great Aunt Mary

Grace and I had the pleasure and honour of visiting with my great aunt Mary this week in Toronto.  We took my aunt Anne and my mom and met up with some of their cousins and Aunt Mary at Swiss Chalet.  It was a stinking hot day and the hour long drive in an air conditioned car was a nice reprieve.  Mary was delighted I think to meet Grace and we had a great little visit.  Mary turned 95 this year and as you can see is still going strong!


Get that tongue in there Grace!!! What a little monkey!

Grace really liked Patsy's dog until she did this.....


Ending our day with coffee at Aunt Anne's house


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks as though a great time was had by a group of lovely ladies.
Your Great Great aunt appears very vital, hopefully this boads well for you as far as a very long and happy life.
I am quite certain your family is all so happy for you as far as the little love you have brought into it(tongue and all....lol).
Might I also add a photogenic family you all are.
Glad you were also able to enjoy some much needed Air Comditioning, I was making my french toast and eggs on the sidewalk.....lol.
Smile, you have a lot to smile about.

Catherine said...

I'm sure your sweet Grace was the hit of the party! What wonderful family time together!!