I've been waiting...

Monday, July 8, 2013

Busy Times....

I have quite a few posts I've been working on lately, many of them only half written or waiting for me to have time to add photos, all of them unfinished as a result of my very busy almost two year old!!!  I will get to them as quickly as I can as there are some funny Grace moments I would love to share with folks and some precious photos of Grace and her cousins.  We've had lots of family events lately including nephew K's baptism (photos in a separate post, just scroll down), nephew S's graduation from university, several birthdays and this weekend past I hosted a wedding shower for my sister L. I worked hard to get my gardens presentable (not an easy task with all this rain and a "helpful" almost two year old!!!) hoping we could enjoy a beautiful garden party on Sunday.  Alas, the rain came again. And again, and again and again.  Some brave cousins and aunts ventured outside for brief moments but for the most part we were stuck inside, a disappointment to me but no one else seemed to mind too much.  Good food and good conversation and it was nice to catch up with so many family.  


Grace enjoyed "handing" her aunt the gifts by throwing them at her!!!!




My girl stuffing her face with chips.  It was her first time trying them and she kinda liked them!!!

Teaching Aunt Anna how to play the piano

"Didn't you leave any to share with me???"

All three cousins getting a ride in my backyard

Grace likes to do things in unconventional ways.  She always pushes the wagon instead of pulling it.  Who knows why?!?

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Sweet! Hope the sun comes out soon! It's tough when it rains so much! The shower looks like it was beautiful in spite of the weather.

Hope to see you soon!