I've been waiting...

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Thanksgiving Festivities

Here are a few photos of last weekend's Thanksgiving festivities! 

Grace likes to help with the chores, especially when it involves a ride on the tractor
Have I mentioned.... I LOVE my parents' forested property!  Spectacular in the Autumn!
Making handprint turkeys


What could possibly go wrong? my father says.  At least she's got ear protection on!!!!LOL

Nothing says Thanksgiving like painting in your bathing suit!!!

Grace, always the comedian!


The boys hard at work....

Taking Baby for a stroll at the Farmer's market.  Grace absolutely loves the guy there that plays a guitar and sings.  She'll stand there all morning listening to him sing old country songs, dancing, twirling and clapping her hands.  In fact, that particular Saturday morning, as I was paying for a Cinnamon loaf to take to my parents, I turned around and she was gone.  Guitar Guy had been on break and had just returned to playing.  Grace heard him start up and took off running!  Left Baby in the stroller and ran full force through all the people to get to him.  I'll attach a video of her dancing to another post, it's absolutely precious!

1 comment:

my3 kids said...

Happy belated Thanksgiving to you and Grace. She is so cute! We are also in Canada:)

Janice