I've been waiting...

Monday, June 2, 2014

Missing in Action!


Hi folks, I know Grace and I have been missing in action lately, sorry about that!  We've had an eventful week, a trip to the emergency room and a night spent filling out reports for a police officer, both of which used up our evenings this week.  The emergency room visit ended well, no broken bones or stitches required, and the incident with the police I will not elaborate on here online but to say that things are all safe now.

As well, for those of you that know me personally, you know my passion for gardening and May is THE month for getting it done!  With our slow start to spring this year, the time line has compressed the time I've had to get things cleaned up and ready.  So the crunch is on and it's not unusual to find me out on the driveway or the back deck at 11:00 at night, planting pots under the moonlight!!!

To add to that, my computer at home has finally given it's last post.  I turned it off one night and it went quietly in it's sleep, not to turn on ever again.  So I am in desperate need of a few hours to go computer shopping, something that won't happen until the summer now.  Therefore, I am forced to use the computer at work during my lunch hour which of course gets used up doing a million other things at this time of year at school.


So, have patience, I will return to blogging very soon, maybe even this week.  I have a few posts ready to go in my mind, a recent trip to the zoo, playing at the park, etc.  I will try to post some pictures soon.  Just wanted to let you know I'm still alive and Grace is still up to her crazy antics!




No comments: