I've been waiting...

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Oh Canada!


Canada Day 2014.  It was a hot day and Grace and I spent the day at a local Fun Farm.  It was free admission for the day and the crowds were big but we had a great time.  We met up with some friends and the kids enjoyed looking at the animals.  They tried out the climbing structures, the bikes, slides and of course Grace loved the live music.  She would have been happy to sit on those bleachers all day and listen to the band play cover songs of old country and western songs.  But then she saw the "trampoline"... Grace LOVED the huge air bag, she kept calling it the "trampoline"  and really I suppose it was a trampoline.  She bounced all over it and when her time was up, got back in line to do it all over again!! 
The best moment however on the cuteness factor?  We were walking across the field, Grace supposedly following me.  I turned around and she wasn't there.  She was a few feet behind me, helping herself to some strawberries!!  The problem was, these were someone's strawberries that they had picked on their own out in the field.  We all got a good laugh and they were very good natured about it.  What a monkey!


My girl who used to be very afraid of any animal is starting to warm up to them!!!!





These strawberries are good Mommy.  Why didn't we get some?  Because I didn't want to drag a two year old around an open field in 35 degree weather, that's why Grace!

No comments: