I've been waiting...

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Getting Ready for the Big Night Out!

Grace and I have been getting ready for Halloween these past few days.  Our town hosts a couple of events for the kids.  The Farmer's Market hosts a Halloween festival where they have a petting zoo, pony rides and harvest displays.  The weather was not great but Grace managed to feed the goats and visit the stores for their treats.   



Here's how I found Grace at the end of our outing to the Farmer's Market.  I looked behind me as we were walking back to the car and Grace had tucked herself into a storefront like this.  "I'm tired" was all she said, poor thing!LOL
Next day we attended the Halloween party for kids that my town hosts.  Both Grace and K likes the crafts better than anything else unless you count the playground outside the community centre!



We carved our pumpkin tonight.  Grace did not exactly love the experience which is ok.  Neither do I.  Never have really enjoyed the whole carving a pumpkin thing.  Maybe next year we will just buy one of those kits you stick on!  We have one more waiting to paint if we can get it done before Friday.


The final masterpiece!  Grace wanted a happy face so that's what we made!

This was just a cool photo!  No idea what I did with my camera but what a spooky effect!

No comments: