I've been waiting...

Saturday, December 6, 2014

Santa Train 2014

 
Just realized how behind I was on updating my blog.  My last post was almost a month ago!  I've been busy?  I'll go with that excuse!
So I will try to catch up over the next few days with all of the pre-Christmas fun that Grace and I have been up to. 
We spent an evening on the Santa train a couple of weeks ago.  The K-man and Aunt Lynda came with us along with some friends and their kids.  Since it was an evening train ride, we decided to put the kids in their Christmas pjs.  Just like last year, Grace loved the music and wanted to follow them down the aisle!  The difference this year though was that she actually let Santa sit with us.  She didn't love it exactly, but she didn't cry!  I see a glimmer of hope for our visit to the mall in the next couple of weeks!
 
 
Standing outside the train station





Grace actually told Santa (while holding onto me in a death grip) that she wanted the Frozen movie for Christmas. 


Dancing to the Christmas carolling


One of the singers is a parent from my school.  She got quite a laugh out of Grace who followed the carollers down the aisle.  My girl just cannot get enough of Christmas music!

 

1 comment:

Catherine said...

What a great Christmas tradition!! Huge stride letting Santa sit near her and talk to him!!