I've been waiting...

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

New Year Photo Session

I know I know... Chinese New Year is long over now but I didn't pick up these photos until March and don't want to miss sharing them.  They turned out so nicely. 
Almost once a month, Grace and I head out to Sears to get photos taken.  I'm a sucker I know!!!!  I fell for "a good deal" over two years ago.  If I bought the CD I got a free membership.  Free photo shoot and one free photo every month.  You can check out the post from our first photo experience by clicking here
Well, we've always taken full advantage of our membership and go almost every month.  I pick themes and bring props and we go all out.  I have a great time preparing for our photos, she acts like a monkey and tries to use one of the light stands as a microphone and climbs over everything in sight.  I get a physical work-out trying to get her to sit still and stay in front of the back drop, she gets to eat special snacks and play with my phone while I choose the photos off the computer in the waiting area, it's a win-win as I see it!!!!LOL  We've gotten some great shots and hopefully one day I will get around to scanning them all and post them here!
Here are our latest, too cute to not share!

 


No comments: