I've been waiting...

Saturday, March 19, 2016

Some Winter Fun!

The last real winter day for this year.  A warmish, sunny Sunday in early March.  I forced Grace to come out and enjoy it with me.  It's a little hard to tell from this first photo but that is one big tobogganing hill!  She wanted to go all the way to the top but I made her stop there, mostly because I had to walk all the way up with her and then run down after she took off to meet her at the bottom! I climbed up and down that hill about 20 times!  Grace loved it and was laughing all the way down the hill every time!


Here's how she felt after our tobogganing.  As it turned out she was coming down with something and ended up quite sick Monday and Tuesday.  Was feeling a little mommy guilt for having her outside like this but she had a blast!

ps, sometimes Blogger is not my friend.  I have no idea why the program won't let me increase the size of the font or photos on this post.  Whatever!

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Sure looks like she had a ton of fun before the bug got to her. Sadly it looks like we might be in for one more winter blast this week. Booo!!!

You may want to look into 'Open Live Writer.' It's wonderful to use and I find it much easier to write my blog posts there and then just upload them when they are ready to post. Hope this helps!