I've been waiting...

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Blues And Jazz Fest

Like me, Grace loves music.  I mean she LOVES music.  She would be happy if she sat on my knee all day with me singing songs to her.  So when the Blues and Jazz festival came up this weekend, even though the weather forecast called for showers off and on all weekend, I couldn't miss the opportunity to take my girl out to enjoy a little B&J. 
Well, it wasn't just showers.  It was downpours.  Off and on all weekend.  There was also one big lightening storm where I wondered if we were safe under an aluminum framed tent (???).  We took cover when we had to and we braved the rain when we could. We made the best of it and she still had a great time, especially when the sun peeked out here and there.  The music was fantastic like always and Grace spent much of the time bobbing her head, shaking her arms up in the air and stamping her feet. I didn't get too many shots of her because well, as I said, it rained, but here are a few.  I can't wait till next year! 

How does one fall sound asleep in the middle of a rock concert anyways??!!  They were rocking up on the stage and it was loud!




Grace knows how to make the best of a rainy situation, just find a  puddle!

Grace showing my friend D. her best moves in front of the stage


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great blog! Thanks for sharing your beautiful daughter.