I've been waiting...

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Pumpkin Fun

Spent a bit of time lately at a local Farmer's stand.  Got some great shots of the two little ones sitting on the pumpkins and playing peek-a-boo in the corn stalks.  What a cute age they are at right now, everything is new to them, everything is fun and at some point they end up in a pile of giggles on the ground.  <3 <3 (these are facebook hearts for those not in the know!!!LOL)






Playing Peek-a-boo between the corn stalks



"I love you big pumpkin!!"


This certainly beats Grandpa's little Gator! And plus, he never lets me drive!

Little K playing peek-a-boo.  I see you!!!!


4 comments:

Catherine said...

So much fun! Great pics!! Sweet Mommy & Grace pics!

Anonymous said...

Cute!!! I love Grace's boots!! KG

Rouvy said...

i love the boots too how cute!! and her smile too!!

Rouvy said...

i too love the boots!! how cute!