I've been waiting...

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Christmas 2013

Christmas 2013 as told through my camera.

Grace's first glimpse of the presents under the tree Christmas morning

Discovering her stocking!

Discovering what was inside her stocking, a chocolate Santa!  Her face doesn't show it but she was loving that chocolate!

I'm lovin' this Christmas thing mom!

Opening her new Barney video, with Barney of course!


Grace and F. figuring out her new trumpet

All the nieces painting their nails with A's new nail polish

Painting Uncle Richie's toenails.  How are you going to explain that one in the locker room at hockey Rich??




Grace, are you in my seat???

Elf boy
Grace visiting the altar after Christmas morning Mass
Christmas Day swim.  Grace loves my parents' pool!

Grace is going to love her new doll, Lily




Ok, I don't know what I do wrong when I post videos but if someone could help me out that would be great.  Any fellow bloggers out there?  When I try to post a video, I simply insert an image from my photo files, but it always does this (above).  It just continuously repeats without actually playing the video. I'm confused!

4 comments:

Paula said...

Love the pjs!

I could be wrong but it looks as though you've inserted a photo using the video function rather than inserting an actual video. That has caused it to "animate" the photo. You have to take a video first then insert it. I sometimes find it tricky. You might need to play around with the format. You can also go through YouTube apparently. :-)

Suzanne said...

Thanks so much for the info Paula. I barely know what you are talking about but I will play around with it when I get a chance!

Suzanne said...

So I just read your comment again Paula and if I'm understanding it, you think I posted a photo as a video? these were actual videos taken on my camera, not photos. I inserted them in the same way I insert photos though,maybe I should be doing it differently. Even though they are still only a few seconds, they are longer than what appears on the blog, strange!

Paula said...

That is odd. Another weird thought...what type of video were they? I have a Canon Elph and I can I either shoot a "traditional" video, or a series of short videos/photos that get stuck together. It's a rather bizarre feature. I've used it accidentally a couple of times and it gave me that same choppy look. My google account does that to series of photos too. That's why I thought you might have posted a photo through the video function. I often have problems posting video yet I see other blogs where videos seems to be used no prob. Don't get it! Sorry I couldn't be more helpful!