I've been waiting...

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Snow, snow and more snow

I've been a little neglectful of the blog recently, sorry about that.  This winter just hasn't given us a break and between shoveling snow and no power several times, trying to stay warm and report cards and a computer that I absolutely have to replace soon because it's so slow.....I just haven't had extra time lately.  Why that is I'm not sure because Grace and I have barely left the house any weekend in January, mostly not by choice, it's just been too cold and too windy and too snowy, but somehow I haven't had time.  Is it because she's two and living every minute of her two-ness??!  Maybe!  I do have a few posts waiting in the wings so I will get them posted in the next week or so.  In the meantime, Happy Chinese New Year!!  I have some beautiful photos of her dressed in her Chinese outfit that I will post when I get copies of them.  Here's a few shots of how I keep Grace entertained while I try to clear the driveway one more time!  Our motto for all this snow?  If you can't beat em, join em!!!!

Who says sand toys are just for the sand??????




1 comment:

Paula said...

Love it! That's what we do too! Make many, many snow castles! Might as well...we're stuck with the white stuff for at least four months!