I've been waiting...

Monday, September 1, 2014

Santa's Village

I can't believe I never got around to posting this but back in July Grace and I had a great time camping at Santa's Village with friends.  Picture 15 of us, four families all with young kids, camping amongst 3 cabins.  It was a little hectic, a little chaotic but a lot of fun!  Here are the highlights!
 
 
Here we are, heading out!
 


The whole gang, or least most of them, heading to the pool while Lisa and I prepared lunch



 
 
Twins!

 
 
 



"My brother can be so weird!"



Campfire fun.  I lead the group in singing Christmas songs of course!!


Grace insisted on bringing Santa to the campfire!lol


Look who arrived at our campground in the morning!  The kids were so excited even though most of them would not go anywhere near him!



Notice Grace in her "flight" stance!  I think she wanted to be ready to run if she needed to!


Walking back from the playground.  You know your kid had fun at the park in the morning when the bum of her pajamas was practically black!!


Finally we get to Santa's Village.  Feeding the reindeer




Some of the kids really liked Santa......



And some, not so much.....


Oh well, maybe next year!!!

She did love her elf hat though, wanted to wear it all day!





Finally around 3:00, Grace just couldn't hold out any longer.....




A great shot of all the kids



But this shot was even funnier!
 
 
 

2 comments:

Catherine said...

What a greT time together!!

dayna said...

Grace is getting so big. Looked like a fun trip. I recognize some of those kids, lol.