I've been waiting...

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Holiday Hiking







Surprise!!!  I'm back to Christmas talk!  I just realized I didn't post some of my favourite photos from the holidays and didn't want to miss showing off my two favourite toddlers!  We had a mild day over the holidays and we had such a great time that day, hiking through the forest on my parents' property, climbing trees and hiding.  At one point, both kids tried to pretend they were asleep under a tree like a bear.  It was hilarious to watch them "fool" us. 




Everyone's gotta have a stick when you're out walking







We had a surprise visit from the men.  Grace thought Eddy was Santa Claus!!!  She kept saying they were the parade!LOL


Trying so hard to look like they were asleep.  The K-man was even making snoring sounds!



Taking a break


Always up for a challenge, always the daredevil


I wonder where she gets it from???

No comments: