I've been waiting...

Friday, April 24, 2015

Barney Bound!

So so excited!!  I'm taking Grace to see Barney live tomorrow at the Baby and Toddler show.  I kept it a secret from her and can't wait to see her reaction tomorrow.
Truth be known, I only found out about it today.  I knew the show was on but had no real intention of going.  I went once before Grace came along, had a great time, came home with lots of freebies and wrote a post about it some time back in April 2012.  However, when I heard that Barney was performing, I hooted out loud right in the car as I was driving!!!  I know the show will only be half an hour or whatever, but really, Barney does not do concerts anymore and the admission price for the trade show will be the cheapest "Barney" thing I've ever paid for so I see it as a win!
I'll post pics and the story later this weekend.

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Hope your Barney lovin' gal had a great time!! Looking forward to pics!