I've been waiting...

Sunday, May 3, 2015

Barney Live!!!

As planned, Grace and I went to see Barney live last weekend.  She LOVED it!  As soon as we arrived at the stage, long before the show started, Grace looked at the set on stage and said "That's Barney's shed."  She thought for a moment then added, "Is Barney here?"  That's when that million dollar smile spread across her face and she clued in to what was about to happen (or so I thought).  Grace loved the show and as long as Barney didn't come too close she was right up there front and centre at the stage.  Barney performed twice at 11 and 1:00 and we enjoyed both performances equally.  Getting ready to head home, Grace looked up at me and said " Mommy when is the surprise?" Ha!
 
We ended the day with ice cream for her and coffee for me on a nice quiet drive home while Grace napped better than she has in months! 


It was harder than you might think to get Grace to look at the camera while Barney was performing!  Here is a great shot of her back!

I still can't figure out how to upload a video on my blog.  This is what always happens.  I get this short piece that just keeps repeating.  If there are any other bloggers reading that can help me out I would appreciate it greatly!  What you are supposed to see is Grace watching Barney from her place near the stage, enjoying it greatly.  However, every time Barney comes close to her she comes running back to me!  It was hilarious to watch, I wish I could share it! 

1 comment:

Catherine said...

What a fun afternoon! I will Kaj you later about the videos. Do you upload into YouTube first?