I've been waiting...

Monday, March 18, 2013

Cousin Love!

I had the absolute pleasure of having my "soon to be official" niece A. over for the last weekend of March Break.  We had a ton of fun making Easter cake pops, taking Grace for a walk and just hanging out.  Grace loved having a new friend around the house and I got a much enjoyed break while the two girls played. 
What's for breakfast girls???


Making cake pops


Yummy!

Anna Olson look out!!!!!!

A. helped me give Grace a bath.  She thought Grace should have every bath toy we own in the tub!!!LOL
There's no room left for Grace!
Finishing touches on the cake pops! YUMMY!



1 comment:

Catherine said...

Glad you had such a fun weekend together! Those Easter cake pops are adorable! We haven't tried making cake pops yet but you may just have enticed us!!