I've been waiting...

Monday, March 25, 2013

If You Can't Beat Em, Join Em!

Well, like the smart people in the world say, " If you can't beatem, joinem!"  That's just what Grace and I did today.  Although I am pining over Spring arriving, it has yet to show up so I decided we might as well make the most of the still copious amounts of snow we have.  We took a drive out to Grandma and Grandpa's house and spent over an hour outside riding in the toboggan, pushing the toboggan, walking and just having fun in the sun (and snow!)  We had a great time and now I wish it would stay around a little longer.....










4 comments:

Jules and Danny said...

Good job! I'm glad you are making the most of it.

Little One said...

She's just so smiley.

Catherine said...

How fun to see you and sweet baby love enjoying the last of the snow. Hopefully it will be gone soon! I'm sure Grace will love the flowers and trees too. :o)

Suzanne said...

thanks Catherine, I'm sure she will too although I'm not sure we'll ever see those flowers if this weather keeps up!!!!LOL