I've been waiting...

Monday, April 1, 2013

GRRR. SNOW. AGAIN.

Ok, here is your fair warning.  Do not continue to read if you are in a Pollyanna type mood.  This is not a pretty post.  It's not cute little Easter bunnies and Grace looking all sweet in her Easter pajamas.  All of that will come tomorrow.  Tonight is ugly. Tonight is strictly complaining.  Complaining about our weather. Here it is now, April, and it is snowing like crazy at my house.  And I mean like crazy!  Has been all day off and on.  -1 degrees and white-outs and wind and staying on the ground kind of snow.  I feel cheated!  I'm an outdoors kind of gal and Grace is too.  Most Springs here in the last many years have been warm and sunny with a few rainy days.  The only Spring that I am not at work and it's cold, cold, cold, and snowing until April. We've hardly even been able to go for walks in the stroller, there is still so much salt and sand and snow on the ground.  I'm bitter folks, just a bitter stay at home mom tonight.  I wouldn't come near me if you know what's good for you!  GRRR!  

4 comments:

Little One said...

Living close to you I can relate. When will this end?

Anonymous said...

at least the sun is warm....when its out :) K

Anonymous said...

Hi, we in Europe have the same kind of problems with winter not wanting to go away.

Good Luck, feel like you

Anonymous said...

Living in Europe we have the same problem. Hope winter will leave soon