I've been waiting...

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Happy Easter!

Grace and I had a  great Easter weekend filled with family and church and eggs and chocolate.  Grace handed out marshmallow treats to all the cousins and painted eggs to Grandma and Grandpa.  We had a huge ham dinner on Saturday and a relaxing day of delicious leftovers on Sunday.  We arrived at church just as the Mass was ready to start and being Easter there were more people there than usual.  The usher kindly led us to an empty seat, IN THE VERY FRONT ROW!!!  I panicked, thinking Grace might be her usual monkey self and I would have to take her out for a break, walking past an 0.entire church filled with people, but she was great, she sat playing quietly on my knee for over an hour.  Father thought she was wonderful and of course so did I!  
Grace had her first real taste of sugar this weekend enjoying the marshmallow bunnies hidden in the coloured plastic eggs.  FYI, she likes it!!!!!!
Here's a few pics of Grace enjoying her first Easter egg hunt.  We had been practising all week, me hiding eggs in the living room and sending Grace to find them.  By the time Easter rolled around, she was pretty good at it! 

Handing out marshmallow treats to the cousins



Mmmmm... Sugar.......

Leading Grandpa on a walk

Mmmmmm..... more sugar.......

Just riding my horse in my Bunny pajamas!  Isn't this what everyone does on Easter morning??!



Hey!  I found another one Mom!

Stretch.....

No comments: