I've been waiting...

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Cousin Love Again

Cousin love again, only this time it was me who got to spend time with my cousins.  My cousin Suzanne and Tim came over from Michigan last weekend to meet Grace and baby K for the first time.  Like Tim said, he feels like he already knows Grace through the blog but it was nice to finally have them meet her in real life.  We spent the weekend eating and talking and eating and talking and then eating some more and then a little more talking.  Grace entertained us with all her antics and baby K, well, he was just cute in everything he does.
Here are a few pics from the weekend.  Maybe Sue will send me some of the many shots she got and I'll add to the post?

Suz and my dad

Out for a stroll...


Grace likes to check things out from the doorway.  She'll stand there all day if we let her! Too funny!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grace is getting all the good fresh outdoor air, from the comfort of a cozy house...lol. K

Catherine said...

So sweet! I love seeing your precious baby in Hannah's former clothes. Just this week she found a couple of things and declared,'These are for baby Grace!' :o)

Suzanne said...

how sweet of Hannah, thank you!