I've been waiting...

Friday, December 20, 2013

O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree

Christmas tree fun with Grandpa!



"I'll show you which one I want Grandpa!"

"This one!"

"And since you'll be carrying the tree, maybe I should drive?"


"I'll carry the tree for you Grandpa."



Once we got the tree home, my wonderful nephews came over to help bring it into the house.  For years I have managed myself but I have to admit, it certainly made it easier with a second and third and fourth set of hands.

Of course I'm a little out of practise with the whole tree thing.  I haven't had one in two years.  So, we thought we were all smart by screwing the base into the tree before bringing it into the house.  Then we discovered that it was indeed too tall for the house.

Yes, that is snow and a saw in my living room, cutting the top off the tree.  Thanks boys!


1 comment:

Catherine said...

Lol! The too tall thing is something I would totally do too! What a treat to have so many willing helpers! Especially the adorable little one in purple! Bring on the decorations. :o)