I've been waiting...

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Santa Train 2013

Grace and I had the opportunity to ride the Santa Train last weekend with friends.  A good friend of mine had gotten us tickets and while I hadn't really thought of going this year ( I felt she was too young to really get anything out of it and I sort of hold the philosophy that I don't need to do everything for her right away in her first year here). Anyway, my friend had kindly thought of us and had already purchased the tickets so off we went!  I have to say we had a great time!  

Here's Grace running for the train.  These are the best shots I could get of my little firecracker at the station, holding her ticket for the conductor

Grace, as many of you know, LOVES music so when the two "elves" came through the train singing and playing a guitar, she just couldn't get enough.  Here she is, not watching for Santa, but following the women playing Christmas songs!!!lol  One of the musicians was a parent from my school and she got quite a kick out of Grace's enthusiasm! 

Santa of course made a stop at our seats but Grace would have nothing to do with him, no offense Santa!



 Yummy gingerbread cookies!
 Yummy hot chocolate!!




Afterwards, we all gathered at Brian and Heather's for a take-out Chinese dinner, a great way to end a great afternoon!

No comments: