I've been waiting...

Monday, December 24, 2012

All Mommy Wants....

A good friend brought over an early Christmas gift for Grace.  Thanks Mary!  It was just too funny and oh so true......


However, on a more serious note, you all must know that I have already received the best gift of all, becoming a mom to the most beautiful girl in the world!
This is the ornament that I found to commemorate Grace and I's first Christmas as a Forever Family.  It's hanging on a small tree alongside several Chinese hand-painted glass ball ornaments, one from every year that I waited for Grace and two lovely First Christmas ornaments that my parents gave me recently.
Merry Christmas everyone, may the light of Christ be always in your heart and your blessings be great now and in the year ahead.

2 comments:

Little One said...

Merry Christmas, Suzanne and Grace!

Catherine said...

Merry Christmas Suzanne and Grace! What a beautiful ornament!! Love seeing the pic of the two of you together. Yes, you have received the very best Christmas gift of all!