I've been waiting...

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Mommy Time!

I got a few moments of "un-Grace-ified" Mommy Time last week!  So thankful to my mom and dad, who were kind enough to watch Grace for not one, but three events last week.  I had a dentist appointment one day as well as a retirement lunch for a good friend and colleague at a fancy restaurant and while I could have taken Grace, it was nice to be able to sit at the table and not have to face sideways in my chair, to feed her in a high chair.  I also had my work Christmas party, a house party where we all had a great time.  I couldn't believe how strange it felt to be out without her.  Good, but strange.

Happy retirement Norma! I actually got to wear a necklace this day!!!

Acting silly at the Christmas party!
P.S.  I have been working on lots of Christmas related posts lately.  I will try to get them all posted in the next few days, hopefully before Christmas!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice necklace! lol. Glad you got some "you" time, as strange as it might have felt. K