I've been waiting...

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

17 Months Today

Sorry, but I have a messy kitchen, laundry to fold, a video to watch for public health coming on Thursday and I've been at my parents' place most of the evening.   I won't get a chance to sort through the Christmas photos tonight and post them.  My computer is just too slow.  But, I will give you a sneak peek at my girl in her Christmas dress, a beautiful dress passed down to me from a friend.  My little sweetie is 17 months today!  Yeah for her!



4 comments:

Catherine said...

Grace looks beautiful in her Christmas dress!

Looking forward to seeing you Saturday!

Anonymous said...

Awesome picture of Grace, a cutie! Love the dress. K

Lisa said...

She is adorable! Looking forward to visiting with the two of you soon!

Suzanne said...

thanks Lisa, we will set something up right after reports and IEPs are done! For you of course, not me!!!:)