I've been waiting...

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Get Well Grandma!

As many of you know, my mom was in hospital for surgery earlier in January.  Once she came home, we wanted to show Grandma how much we care and wanted her to get well.  Grace got creative and made a photo booklet with all the ways she could help Grandma around the house.  It had pictures of her sweeping and vacuuming, taking out the recycling, unloading the dishwasher and folding laundry.  Here she is making the booklet with me at the kitchen table.  Grace enjoyed putting all the Frosty the Snowman and Disney Princess stickers on the booklet for decoration!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope your Mom is doing better. I must say, Grace has very nice hand writing :) KG

Anonymous said...

I love that book idea! Get well soon Grandma!

Nilia