I've been waiting...

Monday, February 18, 2013

Valentines Day 2013

My little cherub has yet another cold ( I don't how it happens, I swear we wash our hands 20 times a day!!!!!).  We kept Valentines Day a little low key as a result (coupled with the fact that she's only 18 months and has no idea who St. Valentine is!!!).  I made fried noodles with vegetables and pork, a favourite for both Grace and I, we set the table and lit candles.  Snow was falling softly outside so it made for such a great backdrop.  How romantic!!!LOL  

You can't see it, but we were having a beautiful snowfall outside our window. Beautiful mostly because I was inside enjoying a glass of Bailey's, not commuting home!

Notice the "one shoe on, one shoe off" look???  Get ready it's coming into fashion, my girl is trend starter!

 We delivered Valentines to all the people we love including Grandma and Grandpa, the cousins and my next door neighbours....
We made heart-shaped muffins for Grandma and Grandpa and the neighbours
Grandpa sharing some of his muffin with Grace
Could this be any more adorable?  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes I wonder what she thinks of all of this, LOL!! These pictures are great memories, are you making a scrapbook? (You know, in your spare time...). Happy (belated) Valentines Day!

Nilia

Suzanne said...

yes, in my spare time.... that should happen around the year 2025 I hope!

Catherine said...

Love seeing Grace with her grandparents! I'm sure it was their best Valentine's Day in years with your family all together!!