I've been waiting...

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Skating Party

Just after the new year started, my friends Heather and Brian were kind enough to host a skating party at their backyard rink.  Grace may be a little too young yet to actually skate but she sure enjoyed the time outside with the other kids.  I pulled her on the sled while the older kids skated around us.  Afterwards, we had a good warm dinner inside with good friends.  Thanks Brian and Heather!

 So, I had left the sled outside on the back deck for a few days.  I thought, I better bring that thing in and get the snow off it before we head over to Brian and Heather's place.  I brought it just inside the back door and then got distracted by the phone ringing.  Grace was kind enough to bring it further into the house, onto the carpet in fact!  That was after first dragging it through the recycling that was waiting to go out!!  Thanks Grace, I know you were just trying to be helpful!!!;)









This was at the end of the party.  I think she's had enough!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pictures are so cute!!

Nilia

Anonymous said...

Cute!!

Anonymous said...

Grace is adorable! Wow, you two sure have had a ton of fun! KG