I've been waiting...

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Grace is Two!!!!!

Well, the day has finally arrived!  My little Grace is a two year old!!!!  Not to say that she hasn't acted like one for some time now, LOL, but today Grace officially became two.  We started the celebrations today and we will continue this weekend and later on in the month with family and some friends.  
I don't want to spend too much time writing about it because today was for celebrating, but it is not lost on me that two years ago today was probably the most difficult day one woman across the world has ever had to face, making today, two years later, one of the best days of my life.  The magnitude of that is not lost on me and I thank God every day that Grace has come into my life.
Grace and I spent a lovely day with my parents and sister Lynda by an outdoor pool and playground.  The weather was spectacular and we had a great time swimming and splashing in the fountains, sliding and climbing and swinging and eating a picnic lunch.  Grace enjoyed herself so much she fell asleep on the way home, as I was backing out of our parking space at the park!!   






Have I mentioned how my girl has discovered chips????!!! 

Grandpa sharing his chicken.  I can never get Grace to eat chicken!!  She ate and ate and ate with Grandpa!  What's up with that?!?!?

Who's walking who here??

Bubbles!!

"It's my birthday, I can sit on the table if I want to!"


Singing Happy Birthday


Mmmmm.... cupcakes with icing!

Grace, learning how to lick her fingers!

Just because.... he's so darn cute!

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Happy, happy 2nd birthday sweet Grace!! What a perfect was to spend your special day!

Have fun at your party this weekend!