I've been waiting...

Thursday, January 19, 2012

No Referrals yet...

Will referrals be sent out this week? It's already Thursday and no word yet on the next set of referrals. We usually hear from Europe first as they receive their referral calls sometimes a day before the rest of the world. The cut-off date seems pretty secure at August 15th. A little disappointing but sometimes China follows that with a great big batch the next month. I can only hope!!!! I'll be checking the Rumour Queen site several times today I'm sure!

I have friends whom I met at an adoption workshop back in the fall, who left for China on January 4 to meet their daughter. I keep wondering how they are doing and whether they are back yet. I am hoping everything went smoothly and as planned (I'm sure it didn't, whatever big life moments do?!) I will share some details of their adventure when I hear from them. I am sure they are exhausted and swamped with adjusting to a new baby in the house! Myself, of course, still working on those report cards!

No comments: