I've been waiting...

Monday, January 16, 2012

No Rumours yet

No real reason for this post except that I wanted to figure out how to make the font size larger for us old folks reading. I have been fooling around with the settings and I think I see how to do it but the only way to check is to post something, so here it is!

I checked Rumour Queen this morning and there are no rumours yet about the next cut-off date. I am getting anxious because I want to see referrals come out before Chinese New Year, which is this coming weekend. So far this year China has sent referrals out very regularly each month, which is a great improvement over the past few years. While they don't exactly come once a month (it happens more like every 30-35 days or so) I don't think they have skipped any months this year and sometimes they have surprised everyone and sent them out earlier than expected. Someone out there can correct me if I'm mistaken on the skipped month thing. The only rumour I have seen is for August 15, not a huge amount of days, only 5, but I'll take it, one more step closer!

My computer is not working well at all right now so I am heading off to school to work on reports. That means I actually have to get dressed today, ugh.

I now have 4 members to my blog, all family! Welcome and Yeah!

No comments: