I've been waiting...

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Suzanne x2

Sorry to be so long posting since Easter.  Apologies to my friend Lisa, who has been waiting for a new post for days now!  Work, home and just general life gets busy sometimes!  Nothing really happening adoption wise at the moment, although there is a rumour today about organizing paperwork in China.  That means referrals are being prepared and they will hopefully send out news of the next cut-off date soon.  I am hearing rumours of Sept 5, 2006 files being completed.  I hope so, that means 5 more pebbles out of the jar...


We had a great family get together last weekend.  My cousin Suzanne and her husband Tim came over from Michigan for a visit.  Spent the whole weekend gabbing and catching up.  I wonder how we don't run out of things to say to each other but it never happens!  Here are the highlights, hiking with my sister and Suzanne, and the rest of the family, my nephew having a ponderous moment (whatever that is!!) Family fun!


1 comment:

The Redhead said...

Glad you got to spend time with family. . .I always find it enjoyable :)