I've been waiting...

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Autumn Continued

Some family photos, just because they turned out so well, and because my camera is broken so I don't have the pictures I wanted to add to my next post.  Will hopefully be buying a new cheap camera tomorrow, ugh
23 years worth of grandkids!






This one is going in a frame on the wall!

We try to just ignore him when he gets like this....

I don't even think you can see all of us, but we're all there, all 20 of us!


LOVE!!!


I swear I have the best looking nieces and nephews around!

Best looking, except maybe this one shot of D.  What's up with those eyes!!? 







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a crew! i can't believe how much they have grown, especially C's boys! Really nice pics!

Cedar said...

These are great photos. We've been home since May with our now 16 month old. Sleep does get better and everything else is only sweeter and sweeter. Congratulations! Your Grace looks precious!

Suzanne said...

Thanks Cedar. Are you guys in Canada?

Catherine said...

Beautiful! I can't believe how much she's changed and grown up just since you came home!!