I've been waiting...

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Autumn Festivities

Just a few pics of all of the things Grace and I have been doing to enjoy this Autumn season.  It's been nice being off work and having the time to enjoy the season and take Grace out to places.  Thought I better get around to posting them before Autumn is over and the Christmas season is here!! Yikes! I think it's too late!!!!!





Grace with her new friends.


Decorating pumpkins

Wagon ride with friends

Blue Mountain with mom and my sister


Grace, not sure what to think of this sheep trying to eat her toes!!

Beautiful Blue Mountain, Collingwood


Giving Mommy a kiss on Thanksgiving weekend!

2 comments:

Catherine said...

What fun to see beautiful fall pics with your precious Grace in the middle! She is wonderful!!

Anonymous said...

Great pics again Suzanne. Now how about one with Grace trying to get into the cupboards...lol