I've been waiting...

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Let The Christmas Festivities Begin!!

Just as I finally got the Halloween bin put away in the crawl space for another year, Grace and I got the Christmas festivities started!  We attended the Santa Claus parade in our town this weekend.  I was thinking Grace might not take too much notice of the floats and bands, being that she really has no idea what Christmas is at this point, but she proved me wrong!  She loved the parade, bobbing to the music as it went by and watching the lights and people on the floats with fascination.  She especially liked the dogs being walked in the parade, which is quite interesting since she wants NOTHING to do with my parents' lovely gentle dog!!!  Won't let that dog get anywhere near her!  I don't have a photo of her as Santa went by because she had sort of had enough by then, but there's always next year! We met up with two groups of friends along the way so we enjoyed the parade with company which made it even better!
  
What's in the snack bag Mommy???





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HO HO HO!! Wait til Grace gets a hold of the ornaments on the tree...hee hee

Catherine said...

It's the most wonderful time of the year!!!