I've been waiting...

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Hallowe'en

Grace and I enjoyed our first Hallowe'en together last night.  The weather was terrible, cold and raining most of the day, but we didn't let that dampen our ghoulish spirits!!!  We spent the afternoon visiting all the neighbours and some friends, showing off my little pumpkin.  For dinner, we headed to my brother's place and then on to Grandma and Grandpa's and got all the expected compliments on how cute she looked.  We then joined nephew D. and went for a short trick or treat walk through the neighbourhood. Grace enjoyed the walk and really didn't make any fuss at all, even though it continued to drizzle off and on the whole time.  She just took it all in, staring at the pumpkins and all the strange looking kids. We stopped in at Jim and Shirley's place, some cousins, and Grace got her first treats!  Since she can't really eat chocolate yet, I may have to test them for her to make sure they taste ok!!;)
  
My little pumpkin checking herself out in the mirrored closet doors!


Getting ready to go with her cousin D!

How would you like to meet this guy in the dark on Halloween night??!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering about Hallow'een! Grace is the cutest pumpkin...and D looks pretty scary. K