I've been waiting...

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

clarification

After reading the comments, I thought I should add an update to Sunday's post.  I just want to be clear, I don't actually feel judged by anyone, I have great supportive friends.  I just wanted to take an opportunity to explain to people who may not know, why I do things the way I do and that my approach may look different than the normal approach to parenting.  People have been great and I actually appreciate the advice given, even if it doesn't end up applying to my situation so keep it coming!  I also know I can find a middle ground when it comes to the bonding process.  I have no problem allowing my family to hold Grace and play with her and my mom has done some of the feeding, etc.  However, I do know that I need to limit having everyone hold and care for her, mostly because she does not want that quite yet.  She'll come around, she is a VERY sociable little girl (who does that sound like??!!)  
 
Double Trouble!  Grace giving herself a high five!
Thought I'd add a picture just because she's so darn cute!

2 comments:

Ellie said...

Suzanne, You will find your own way to parent, and it will be the right way. I know that you are enjoying each and every moment with Grace, just as I cherish each minute with Macy.

Anonymous said...

Grace is so cute!