I've been waiting...

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Happy Autumn Moon!

Happy Autumn Moon Festival everyone!  Grace and I attended our first Autumn Moon get together as a family on Sunday.  I was blessed enough to have a good friend Marianne host an Autumn Moon party in my honour.  It was great to see the other families and to finally be able to introduce Grace to everyone there.  I've been attending Autumn Moon and Chinese New Year get togethers with a group of families, all who have adopted from China,  for 6 years now.  I was so thrilled to finally be able to bring Grace!  

Grace sharing dinner with Grandma

Her lovely Autumn Moon dress.  It took 6 shots to get  her to stand still long enough for this photo!!!!



1 comment:

Catherine said...

What a treat for you to be able to take Grace with you! A time of celebration for sure!!