I've been waiting...

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

And We're Back...

The Wait. It is what it is. Everything will happen in its own time. It's all part of God's plan. I've waited this long, what's a few months/years more? I won't let one bad month get me down. This long wait will be worth it in the end. The pain of the wait will all fade away once the baby comes.

These are just some of the many explanations I force upon myself when the wait gets hard. I know God has a plan for me, I trust it and I know it will happen at exactly the right time according to God's plan, I just wish I knew when that was!! Because I have plans of my own I need to attend to! Like painting a baby's room, and planning a trip to China!

The Wait. It is what it is and I will live with it, I just won't always smile through it. Thanks for understanding that and letting me have my moment. I'm better now and will now post about my wonderful Family Day weekend and PANCAKES!

3 comments:

Catherine said...

Your heart through this wait has been awesome! I remember feeling exactly the same way you do and oh yes, there were hard days for sure! When you see your sweet Grace you'll know why the wait but for now...it's hard. ((hugs))

Jules and Danny said...

Still thinking of you and sending warm fuzzies your way!

Suzanne said...

Thanks from two who are pros at this wait. You both got through it and I will too!