I've been waiting...

Monday, March 19, 2012

Blogging 101

Mini up-date: Thanks to my friend Catherine who made it even easier for you to access the new January post. She kindly sent me instructions on how to provide a link for you. Just click on the blue words: here it is. I'm just learning so much writing this blog, I love it!! Thanks Catherine!

So, I've finally updated my profile for those interested. It's on the righthand side of your screen. I've also added a post to the beginning of January, one that I had started a while back but didn't finish until I wrote my updated profile. If you want to check it out, here it is. For those new to reading this blog, and I know there are quite a few of you, you can use the archive to read right from the beginning as well. If you wish to view the comments or leave a comment, just click on the comments icon at the bottom and write. Feel free to comment as often as you like, I love hearing from everyone! As well, I have changed the comments setting to allow anonymous comments. That way you won't have to sign up for any account anywhere to be able to post. Even though I have set things up so that I moderate the comments before they are published, I would greatly appreciate it if you left your name at the end of your post. I want to be able to thank you or curse you personally!

2 comments:

Diane Epp said...

Hi Suzanne! It was great to read your Blog. Thanks for including me. I wish you the best of luck and I will continue to check in with your blog to get updates. I believe that good things are coming your way. I think you feel it to! God bless you on your journey to Grace.

Diane Epp

Suzanne said...

You're welcome Diane! I hope you enjoy following along as I learn how to "blog"