I've been waiting...

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Waiting

Well, it's Monday morning in China and people at the Adoption Affairs offices will be busy at work by now. Will we see notices today about the next cut-off date? Will they finish August? I keep thinking about a baby waiting quietly somewhere in an orphanage in China, oblivious to what is about to happen to them, unaware of how their life will be changing in the next few months. I think about the family who might be getting news today, completely aware of what is about to happen to them but oblivious about how their life will be changing in the next few months. And then I think about me, planning and dreaming of a family for years now and a waiting baby, somewhere in China, who has no idea they are waiting for me. Soon that waiting baby will be coming home to my family. Soon, what's that? I only wish I knew.

3 comments:

Jules and Danny said...

Still praying for you!

Catherine said...

Soon....praying you hear something soon!!!

Suzanne said...

Thanks guys! Soon can't be soon enough at this point!