I've been waiting...

Sunday, March 25, 2012

New Season of Mad Men

A new season of Mad Men is starting tonight! I can't wait! I've been hooked on the show ever since I accidentally started watching an episode one day last summer. I'm an early riser by nature and I just happened to turn on the TV one Sunday morning at 6 a.m. and there was the very first episode, the series premier of Mad Men starting. I had heard about the show and thought I may as well check it out. Well, it turns out I loved it and have been waking up at 6 every Sunday morning to watch past episodes. However they haven't had a new season in almost 2 years I think. I'm all caught up now and am eagerly waiting for 9:00 to come so I can sit down and watch the season premier! I've got the popcorn ready, pjs on and a blanket to curl up with. It doesn't get much better than this!!!

No comments: