I've been waiting...

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Welcome Robin, Welcome Spring!

Good morning! Notice came out this morning that the China Centre is beginning to prepare paperwork. Time to climb back on the roller coaster again. Let the ride begin!

As an aside, I saw the first robin last week, March 4 to be exact! And you know what that means! Spring!!!!!!! Unfortunately it was during a terrible wind storm and the poor thing was holding on for dear life, huddled in the grass against a tree in in my front yard. This week however has been glorious and I'm sure that robin is happy now! Be excited about the renewal spring brings and enjoy these surprisingly warm sunny days everyone!

1 comment:

Jules and Danny said...

Molly and I saw two robins this morning. They were our first. Hurray happy spring time... and all the happy things that it will bring.