I've been waiting...

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Frogs in March???

It's so quiet on the China side I think I can hear crickets chirping! Actually I think it is the frogs with this unusually warm weather. It seems a little early for those frogs to be peeping so loudly but I guess they are excited about this extra warm spring too! There is nothing to report on referrals yet, it seems to be taking forever this month or is it just me!!?? :) On the upbeat, if China is taking longer to match than we all thought, maybe they are getting lots of referrals ready and we'll see September referrals this month!!!! A girl can dream, can't she??!

Speaking of the frogs, they are out in full force already. And so are the mosquitoes! I went for a walk with a friend last night after dinner and the sound of those frogs was loud!!! I had left my car windows open and spent the 20 minute drive home swinging my arms, swatting all the mosquitoes in the car! Drivers passing me must have wondered what was happening. Maybe they thought I was bopping and clapping along to the radio!! LOL It seems so odd to be wearing shorts and sandals in mid-March but I'll take it whenever I can! I love summer!

And now onto other good news..... I received an email from my agency yesterday, sending me my travel and referral packages!!!!!!! Full of exciting information about everything I need to know for when my referral arrives and when I am preparing to travel to pick up my daughter. Even though I was kind of expecting that information to be sent soon, when I saw that email and attachment, it sort of hit me... hey, this is really happening! Holy FrogSymphony Batman, I'm going to be a mom!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Suzanne!! Wow, how exciting to get your travel information. That is great news!! yaaaaaa!
and leave the mosquitos for the wee froggies...
karen g

Sharon said...

Yipee! Watching your blog anxiously!
Sharon

Suzanne said...

Hi Karen, apparently your comment did work, I see it!

Suzanne said...

Hi Sharon, thanks! Sorry to be so long moderating your comment. They used to come to my inbox but for some reason are not any more. I just saw it this morning. I guess I'm not as computer smart as I thought I was getting!!!LOL

The Redhead said...

I hope your right and they are just taking their time so they can get September done :) Glad your starting to get the information for your next step to Grace. . .and mommyhood :)