I've been waiting...

Thursday, May 17, 2012

He's almost here!

I'm going to be an aunt again today!  So exciting!  My sister has gone into the hospital last night and will be delivering her little baby boy today.  Will update later when I know more details.




Update:  Well, he's here!!!!  It was a bit of an ordeal but in the end all went well.  Mom and baby are both doing ok and I couldn't be prouder as a new aunt!  Everyone is a little tired and not looking their best but here are some pics of the cute little guy!  Welcome to the world baby K!!!!

Getting ready for the OR.  Are you nervous Dad?

Welcome to the world little guy!
 Happy Grandma

Happy Grandpa

Proud parents


Proud Aunt Suzanne

3 comments:

Catherine said...

Congrats Auntie! Can't wait to hear more about your nephew's arrival...and hopefully see pics!

Amy Ham said...

He's such a cutie!!! Congratulations to everyone. Love and hugs to you all.

Love,
Amy

Elisabeth said...

You have every reason to be thankful, joyful and awed by the whole miracle of a new baby. There is nothing closer to God, I always feel, than a new baby being born into this world and into our lives. There is also nothing in the world that feels so right as cradling an infant in your arms. I can see the joy reflected in the smiles of family in your pictures.
Congratulations Aunt Suzanne!!!