I've been waiting...

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Good Baby Day!

Good Baby Day today!  I finished registering at Babies R Us today and I have pictures of a great glider for the baby's room I found on sale at a consignment shop (it's pink gingham check and beautiful!) and I finished shopping for my secret September pal for our cyber baby shower (see last week's post for details) and I picked up my hanging baskets at a farmer's market in the Holland Marsh.  I usually make my own but really these were a good deal and I knew I would be kinda busy this spring!!! :)  Ok, so the last one is not really baby related, but I love to garden and can't not mention the good deal!


1 comment:

Catherine said...

Beautiful!! I have a similar one in my room and have spent countless hours gliding in it with Hannah in my arms.

You'll enjoy this time with Grace SO much! Heh....even when she's screaming in your ear as you glide! ;o)