I've been waiting...

Sunday, July 15, 2012

I'm Still Here and Waiting

Just wanted to let everyone know... I'm still here and waiting!  This waiting is hard because of course I now have a picture to dream about and can't wait to hold her, but I've been SO busy that it's kind of flying by too.    I need to thank my many friends who have been so great about letting me go on and on about my referral and Grace and all the paperwork and doctor appointments and shopping for baby things and everything else I've been going on and on about these past few weeks (months?).  You've put your own news and the daily life conversations that we would normally have on the back burner and allowed me to be in the spotlight for days now and I so appreciate it!  I've felt like a queen these past few weeks and I know it won't last, but I'm lovin' it while it's happening!!! LOL  Thanks to everyone for their patience too.  I know I've had to shorten phone conversations to zip out to appointments and I haven't returned people's calls when I said I would, so thanks for understanding.  Just for a laugh, I've included the picture of me receiving my referral from the Courier guy.  Funny, he wasn't nearly as understanding as the rest of you have been when it came to making a big fuss about my referral.  I thought I would be witty and so I asked him, "Bet you've never delivered a baby before have you???"  He just half smiled and said, "You can sign here lady."   He wasn't nearly as excited as I was!!!!  What's up with that??? Doesn't he know it was little Grace in there????!!!

2 comments:

The Redhead said...

Sounds like you're on cloud 9 :) I'm glad you have such wonderful friends and family!!
Enjoy your time as Queen, cause I'm guessing once Grace comes it'll be all about that Princess ;) (which I know you'll gladly let it be!)

Anonymous said...

Oh Suzanne,

You've listened to us talk about our kids for over 6 years, I think you're due a little time! Funny about the courier guy...doesn't he realize that if he hadn't shown up that day we would have tracked him down and forced a delivery! He got away easy with your question..lol

xo Rachael