I've been waiting...

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Updated Pictures!

I received an update on Grace this week.  I have new pictures (which I love!!) and updated information regarding her eating and sleeping routines.  Grace has 6 teeth now according to the report and she is able to sit up and crawl and babble.  She looks up when her name is called and still enjoys her bottle.  Apparently she loves being outdoors and playing with musical toys.  Sound familiar?????  I think we must be a match made in heaven!
I've put these pictures on here just for Shirley!  She's asked a few times for them already!! LOL
I know I'm biased, but really, isn't she just too cute!!!!??















10 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sweetie!

Tom, Marion and Samantha

Jules and Danny said...

Hurray for updates. She is beautiful and apparently quite talented.

Catherine said...

Oh Suzanne!! Grace is absolutely adorable! SO happy you received these pictures and the updated information!

Love her sweet smile!

dayna said...

She is beautiful! I'm sure you are counting down the seconds until you hold Grace in your arms.

Anonymous said...

She is so adorable! Great pics!

The Redhead said...

What a little sweetheart! Love how you two are a great match and can't wait for you to be enjoying all those things together her shortly!!!

Elisabeth said...

I'm over the moon with joy for you. She is beautiful and looks so healthy and happy and intelligent. I can see it in the eyes. I look at her picture and think of you and her name 'Grace' absolutely and positively suits her. By the 'grace' of God you have been placed together. I can't wait to see her. Congratulations!!!

Anonymous said...

Aww, she`s adorable. She looks so happy and easygoing - a perfect match.
Lisa

Ellie said...

Suzanne, She is Wonderful. I am so happy for you. She is adorable. I am so happy for you, you have had such a long wait, but it was meant to be, as you now have the daughter meant for you. I cannot imagine my life any other way, than the way it is now with Macy. I truly believe we all are joined with our children as fate meant it to happen. My thoughts and best wishes are with you, as you prepare to travel to your Amazing Grace.

Pamela said...

Hi Suzanne,
Your daughter is beautiful! Congratulations on your recent referral. I adopted my daughter on Dec. 12, 2011 from Jiangxi.
Pam (cleveroriole.blogspot.com)